Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pretty Little Secrets: 10 Makeup Essentials!


Click to Enlarge



1. $5//Rimmel London professional eyebrow pencil
Tip: defining your brows lightly can really transform your look!

2. $15//M·A·C Eyeliner Eye Kohl
Own a gray one for a lighter look and a black one for evening wear and a more dramatic eye...

3. Splurge: $29//Benefit Cha Cha tint and Posie tint cheek stain
Love this stuff. It's like having a built in grandma to pinch your cheeks so they look rosy and cute!

4. $15//Clinique long last lipstick in Dubonnet
One of my favorite shades. Love Clinique's lipstick. This shade only found online!

5. Splurge: $33//Chanel Rouge Coco hydrating creme lip color in Mademoiselle
Favorite lipstick ever. I'll be sad when I run out of this tube...I'm getting close! Ah! And yes, it's worth the splurge!

6. $26//Bare Escentuals bareMinerals original foundation
I call this magic powder and I used to wear it all the time when my mom bought my make up. No more, on a college student's budget, but I found the next best thing, which brings me to number 7...

7. $9//Mineral Power Maybelline natural perfecting powder foundation
This stuff is just as good! A little heavier, but good.

8. $9//Max Factor Panstik
If you can find this in stores, consider your self lucky! They've stopped carrying Max Factor at most stores. I have to buy it online. But, it is so worth it! Best concealer I've ever used!

9. $7//Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Just as good as the fancy stuff! Really extends your lashes!

10. Splurge: $25//Dior Diorshow black out mascara
Also a great tube! Lasts a while! Great for evening looks and special occasions !

No comments:

Post a Comment