Monday, March 5, 2012

Highlight: Anna Sui


--------------------------------------------------------------
So out of the Resort 2012 Shows, 
I thought I'd pick out my favorite designer and highlight them here on my blog. 
After looking through dozens of shows on 'The Cut', I decided to highlight Anna Sui. 
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some of my favorite looks hers:

















 --------------------------------------------------------------
Color, pattern, flow, fit and texture are all elements 
that make this collection cohesive and cute!
I always love her designs and 
her resort wear was too cute to pass up!
 Can't wait to see what she comes up with next!
In the meantime, check out more of Anna Sui at New York Times Fashion!
 --------------------------------------------------------------






1 comment: