Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm in to it...

You know, I need to be a personal shopper for people, because my eyes are bigger than my wallet! Here are a few pieces that caught my eye while online window shopping...


Zipper Front Cardigan from Forever 21



Stripe swingtime sweater from J. Crew



Tie-neck shirt from Gap




Slouchy "boy" trousers from Madewell (PS: love the pennyloafers!)
--Check out Madewell's lookbook for some great Fall inspiration! I really love this store, but it definitely is one of those "every once in a while" stores. I say that because their clothes are made with great quality so they are a little pricey for a student's budget.



Just past the knee tailored skirt from US.Asos



Cuffed Blazer from Forever 21



Cooperative Double Strap Skimmer Flats from Urban Outfitters



Love this Classic Knit Jacket blazer from Forever 21



Saddle Satchel from US.Asos



Lucca Lace Inset Blouse from Urban Outfitters




Plum-believable Dress from ModCloth



Hickory Dickory Frock Dress from ModCloth (LOVE!)



Dolce Vita Riding Boots from Urban Outfitters


Shopping websites I visited:

Forever21.com
Urbanoutfitters.com
Modcloth.com
JCrew.com
Us.Asos.com
Gap.com
Madewell.com



Style questions/concerns: [Lleach6@uncc.edu] Oh and most of all gals......


You don't have to match...
...You just have to go



Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment