Monday, August 15, 2011

5 Hairstyles to love this fall

This fall it's all about the braids, the messy updos, and the princess hair! 
Take a look at these hairstyles and try to adapt them to your hair type. Some of these are a little tricky, but I guarantee you can find a tutorial for each of these styles on youtube.  Enjoy!



Something's fishy

Can I have that on the side?
1. The Fishtail Braid--this style started to get big last year and it's here to stay. I love doing this as a side braid too. Remember: it's okay for it to be messy and loose and for those of us with layered hair...it will be! 



Up in the air
Casually chic
2. The High Bun--so easy and I love that it's so in right now. It's a hairstyle that takes two seconds in the am. Cute and fast=win-win!




Free fallin'
Loosen up
3. The Waterfall braid--doesn't get any more boho than this. Find a tutorial for this and have a friend help you with it. Haha, just ask my roomie, I'm always asking her to help with my hair, but come on..what are friends for?



Calm and collected
Is this considered an updo or "low" do...?
4. The Low Messy Bun--similar to the high bun, but way more relaxed and feminine. Cute with an LBD if you're going out on a dinner date or out with the girls downtown.



Naturally of course!
Beautiful soft curls!
5. Naturally Beautiful Healthy Locks--when I said princess hair I meant real princess hair! I think nothing is prettier than natural looking, healthy, shiny hair. That means taking care of your hair girls! Tiny tips: try not to dye your hair too often and keep the heat to a minimum. Curling just the ends of your hair is a great look. Loose soft big barrel curls are great too! And don't forget to give it a boost of volume with a round brush and a low heat hair dryer.   

You really can't go wrong as far as I'm concerned when you go "au naturale". 




You don't have to match...
...You just have to go



Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment