Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Style Highlight: Yoo Hyun

Meet my oh so freaking cute friend, Yoo! (pronounced like "you") I love her style! She can pull off huge chunky scarves, baggy sweaters and huge round sunglasses. All things I envy about her! She's an international student from Seoul, South Korea. I saw her today and said, Oh my, you are too cute to not be in my blog! So, of course, here she is!



Perfect ensemble for our weather lately. It's been 45 degrees in the morning and 70 degrees in the afternoon. I love functional fashion, another reason why I love the shorts and tights combo!
Love her flats!
 Cute sunnies!



Isn't she adorbs?!

This post has me thinking that I really need to feature more do-able street fashion in my blog. You know, the cute outfits you see everyday that you just want to take a picture of...

Now if I could just figure out how to not be so creepy when I ask a random stranger on campus if I can take their picture...I don't think there is a not creepy way to do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment