Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BANANAS! Feeling inspired by Rachel Zoe

So, if you know me then you may also know that I adore Rachel Zoe. I even own her book Fashion A to Zoe! I recommend that every lady buys this book!

Anyways, I am super excited because Rachel Zoe, once a celebrity stylist (and still is) has now turned designer! And I am obsessed (to say the least) with her Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear!

Here are a few of the inspiring pieces I picked out from her collection!










Stevie Ruffled Maxi Gown
Available now at Saks Fifth Avenue

 







Lauren Military Jacket
Available now at Saks Fifth Avenue

 

 


Linda Beaded Cardigan and
Natalie Tie-neck Blouse

Available now at Saks Fifth Avenue
Love the collar 
on this coat















Oh, and did I mention her Spring 2012 RTW too..."BANANAS!"



"I die..."


















Blazer love




















My favorite out of the whole collection...






















There's a resort collection too, yeah, get stoked....


Long sleeve dresses are here to stay





















Can I just own this dress now?!























Classic dress























Twiggy inspired






















Can I have an event to wear this to please?





















Now do you see why I Love Rachel Zoe? Amazing collection. 

So, are you inspired now?


Oh, and if Rachel Zoe were here I'm sure she would tell you...

You don't have to match...
...You just have to go



Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment